Public Policy Analysis
Policy Development and Review
- Business and industrial transformation.
- Regional Economic Development.
- Manufacturing Futures.
- Rigour and Relevance: Towards a scholarship of integration – Extending the role of social sciences and humanities in public policy research
- Business case assessment, development, and review for current and proposed initiatives.
- Assessments cover policy, economic, environmental and community dimensions.
- Assessment of the feasibility of options for a Technology Hub for a government agency.
- Papers that respond to identified problems, opportunities and issues that may call for policy action.
- Papers may be commissioned by clients or undertaken as part of the Howard Partners research program.
- Digital Post: Business transformation and the future sustainability of Australia Post, McKell Institute.
Facilitation and Advice
- Stakeholder consultation and facilitation services as standalone projects or as part of larger projects.
- Expert witness services.
- Stakeholder consultation and facilitation services “listening to small business round-tables”, ACT Government.